Sunday Service Protocols
Sunday Service Protocols
10am Indoor Service
Before you come
- Register on our website and reserve your seat. Families may register together, just select the number of tickets needed and include all the family member names (even babies). You will be seated according to your social bubble. At present we are allowed 50 people to register.
- Please read through the reopening protocols so you are familiar with the changes
- You will need to register each week for the coming Sunday.
- If your plans change and you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible and let the office know so we can allow others to use your seat.
- Check in at the “Check In” Table! It confirms your presence and if needed provides the necessary info to the Health Authority in case a breakout happens. This is for everyone’s safety and is located at the upper entrance.
- You will be offered a mask. MASKS ARE MANDITORY.
- After checking in you can enter the building through the upper main door marked entrance only. An usher will escort you to your assigned seat (this will feel a bit different but is necessary to ensure a safe environment)
Sanitize hands after entering the building.
- No coffee or drinks will be served for the moment. You may bring your own personal beverage.
- We encourage you to participate in worship as much as you feel comfortable. There will be a sermon, and other worship experiences. At this time there will be no congregational signing.
- Giving: We will no longer be taking up an offering during our service. There will still be the opportunity to give through the pin pad (before and after the service) or you can give online a number of ways (contact the office to see how you can set this up). If you prefer to use cash or cheques, we now have an offering box located in the foyer.
Communion: Communion: on Communion Sundays, Communion will be served in a Covid friendly way.
- Bathrooms: For now, due to the set up of our building and government suggested COVID protocols around hallways and stairwells, our basement will be closed until further notice. If you need to use the washroom the upstairs washroom is available for use.
As you leave
- The key word is social distancing. We anticipate that our people will want to visit and chat with each other. We ask that you respect the 2-meter rule and preferably exit the church and meet outside.
- Remember the registration for next week’s service is open on Tuesday.
Currently, we are only having one Service for now
- First service begins at 10:00am
- Check in will open 10 min before the service.