Sunday Service Protocols
Sunday Service Protocols
*Note New Service Time – 9:30am. Doors open at 9:20*
Before you come
- Register on our website and reserve your seat. Families may register together, just select the number of tickets needed and include all the family member names in the "First Name" spot. You will be seated according to your social bubble. At present we are allowed 50 people at a time which includes Sunday morning staff.
- Please read through the reopening protocols so you are familiar with the changes
- You will need to register each week for the coming Sunday.
- If your plans change and you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible and let the office know so we can allow others to use your seat.
- Check in at the “Check In” Table! It confirms your presence and if needed provides the necessary info to the Health Authority in case a breakout happens. This is for everyone’s safety and is located at the upper entrance.
- You will be offered a mask. AS OF NOVEMBER 15TH MASKS WILL BE MANDITORY.
- After checking in you can enter the building through the upper main door marked entrance only. An usher will escort you to your assigned seat (this will feel a bit different but is necessary to ensure a safe environment)
- Sanitize hands after entering the building.
- No coffee or drinks will be served for the moment. You may bring your own personal beverage.
- We encourage you to participate in worship as much as you feel comfortable. There will be singing, a shorter sermon, and other worship experiences.
- Giving: We will no longer be taking up an offering during our service. There will still be the opportunity to give through the pin pad (before and after the service) or you can give online a number of ways (contact the office to see how you can set this up). If you prefer to use cash or cheques, we now have an offering box located in the foyer.
- Communion: on Communion Sundays, Communion will be served in a covid friendly way.
- Bathrooms: For now, due to the set up of our building and government suggested COVID protocols around hallways and stairwells, our basement will be closed until further notice. If you need to use the washroom the upstairs washroom is available for use.
As you leave
- The keyword is social distancing. We anticipate that our people will want to visit and chat with each other. We ask that you respect the 2-meter rule and preferably exit the church and meet outside.
- Remember the registration for next week’s service is open on Tuesday.
Currently, we are only having ONE Service for now but IF we move to two services
- First service begins at 9:30am
- Second service begins at 10:45am
- Doors will open 10 min before the service.
- Services are expected to be 45min long with a half-hour break in between